So now what? Complement your current planning process with better sales & operations execution (S&OE) for hidden leverage to optimize and automate your supply chain.
In this video, Katherine Ross, former WW VP of Customer & Logistics Services at Johnson & Johnson draws on her decades of industry experience to share:
- The central contradiction in efforts to digitize supply chain today
- How an S&OE process can unlock hidden leverage for your supply chain
- Why the systematic capture of unplanned exceptions should be a key focus
- How a data-driven, collaborative approach collapses response times
- S&OE best practices that help hit critical SLAs at lower cost