Optimize Inventory Allocation
Proactively identify inventory imbalances and
align stock to demand in real-time.
on analysts working around the clock to manually firefight gaps between inventory and demand forecasts or sales orders.
Proactively on critical product shortages or inventory imbalances.
on what matters most: resolving incidents before customers are impacted.
Did you know 60% of service levels do not live up to S&OP projections?
Download our 2019 Benchmark Report on the state of S&OE (sales and operations execution) in today’s Fortune 1000 companies.
Get personal with configurable inventory incident alerts
- Set up tailored rules for each user or team based on configurable parameters regarding different customers, sites, regions, and product categories
- Automatically alert users to new incidents that need immediate action, such as at-risk coverage levels
- Proactively collaborate in real-time to reallocate inventory and avoid stockouts or overstocks
Get straight to your top supply chain priorities
- Assess your most important priorities with a centralized view of potential product shortages and inventory imbalances
- Sort alerts by severity, status, or incident type, enabling you to identify and tackle the most critical problems first
- Review context of the issue without leaving the Incident List, making it easy to quickly evaluate and prioritize alerts
Get context to speed stock-out resolution
- Quickly triage on-hand inventory incidents with embedded links and files that add context
- Track actions to align across the organization on allocation decisions or other shortage mitigation plans, including executive approvals
- Determine consistent trouble-spots or positive trends in managing root cause of inventory related incidents
We’ve developed a simple guide to help you
leverage S&OE right away