Cloud Data Warehouses were pitched as the strategic platform for digital transformation for good reason. They offer significant advantages over on-prem solutions: Scalability, Real-Time Analytics, Accessibility, Security, and Cost-Effectiveness.
This is why over the past decade, 60% of organizations have migrated their data to the cloud.
But there’s a problem. There’s a sizable gap between the data you’ve moved to the cloud and the tangible business results you’re getting from it.
To truly maximize the ROI of cloud data, we need to move beyond the confines of insights and dashboards.
But let’s be clear; Business Intelligence isn’t dead. It’s stuck in a state of paralysis. Here’s why:
- Dashboards provide snapshots of data, but they fail to guide users towards specific actions.
- The overabundance of dashboards can lead to information overload and inaction.
- Insights and dashboards are often delivered in isolation, without the broader context that users need to fully understand and apply the information.
While insights and dashboards are useful, their impact often stops short of prompting direct action. Yet, it’s ‘action’ that drives strategic decisions, optimizes operations, and ultimately, improves the bottom line.
In the end, all the time, money, and effort spent on the Cloud and the only fruits of that labor are static dashboards and insights.
It’s like having a Ferrari that’s stuck in first gear. You’ve made the investment, so where’s the return?
This is where the future of enterprise cloud technology, specifically the recent advancements in AI, machine learning, and natural language processing, converge. These technologies have the potential to bridge this gap and maximize the ROI of cloud data.
And the catalyst? Modern business process automation, which leverages these technological breakthroughs to fundamentally change how we interact with data – or don’t.
Unlike traditional BI tools, these advanced technologies can process vast amounts of data in real-time, identify patterns and trends, and proactively kick off workflows that drive action, unlocking the true potential of the Cloud.
In other words, we’re not just storing data – we’re using intelligent automation to turn that data into actionable insights and proactive strategies.
Enter Elementum, a platform that harnesses the power of intelligent, Data Driven Workflows to turn Snowflake into a fully-automated business process powerhouse. Elementum isn’t just about automation; it’s about making your data work for you:
- Data Mining: Elementum uses machine learning to continuously analyze cloud data lake (CDL) data, identifying patterns that trigger automated actions.
- Intelligent Automation: Leveraging natural language processing (NLP), Elementum transforms unstructured data and spoken commands into automated workflows.
- Real-Time Recommendations: Elementum’s machine learning provides immediate, actionable recommendations, accelerating decision-making and execution.
The value of Elementum is already evident: The only limit is your imagination. From optimizing inventory management to streamlining logistics, from mitigating risks to enhancing sales and marketing strategies, Elementum’s Data Driven Workflows are driving action and delivering ROI. Take, for example, how a publicly-listed tech company is using Elementum to save over $5 million on unused software licenses.
If there is one takeaway from this piece, it’s that intelligent automation is the key to actualizing the ROI of the data cloud. Snowflake has done the leg work, providing the platform – it’s up to the rest of us to unlock the full potential of our cloud investment.
Our data has ascended to the cloud. Now it’s time to unlock its true potential.
Want to learn more about Elementum’s solution to the $65 million enterprise software license management problem? Come see us at Snowflake Summit.